- Moved to: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- CONSTITUTION OF CANADA
- RIGHTS and FREEDOMS
- CANADA PRIVACY ACT
- BC MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- ONT. MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- INQUISITION = NON_RIGHTS!
- GENEVA ACT - G3
- The end justifies the "means" = GUILTY!
- Draconian Laws_Rules!
- INQUISITION_detention Centers!
- DO NOT USE: Microsoft Explorer
- Old MICROSOFT Windows GAMES
- ARCHIVES ON VENEZUELA! Why do one on Canada?
- i BELEiVE iN MUSiC – i BELEiVE iN LOVE(Evol-Evil)!
- MOVED TO: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- ESTIMATE 3 Free Reads of my BOOK 1...!
- DONATE or BUY mi BOOK 1
Sunday, September 1, 2013
...anagrammatt for sunday...! giorgi...! ...the pure logic of IMPOSSIBLE...!
(1) ...if "Mater", atoms, elements, molecules, had "memory" in themselves, THEN nothing would be IMPOSSIBLE to the God of the Bible ...!
(2) ...being a God with this power, once you manipulate or do something with "Mater/Energy", you can or cannot or do not have to know what happens to every small piece of it...! Though you can or cannot or do have knowledge of the Big Picture and Pieces...!
(3) ...it does not make sense for a God to know everything of our minds, unless there were a Justice of some kind in this life or a after life of some kind...!
(4) ...if you cannot record every instance of each and everyone's mind, then how can they "be" after life and have identity, unless it be merely a "image" similitude, with a different mind or not a complete mind record...!
(5) ...we have proven that the God of the Bible is a liar, to the contrary of Heb. 6:18...!
(6) ...the definitions of "IMPOSSIBLE", in Book 2 of Pure Logic, defines "MATER", "ENERGY", the Visible Universe, Origins, and Science and Logic in Academia.
(7) The BIBLE:
"And do not take an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black."
"29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.
30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
"20 He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."
"26 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things
"4 For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit,
18 so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us.
4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."