- Moved to: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- CONSTITUTION OF CANADA
- RIGHTS and FREEDOMS
- CANADA PRIVACY ACT
- BC MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- ONT. MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- INQUISITION = NON_RIGHTS!
- GENEVA ACT - G3
- The end justifies the "means" = GUILTY!
- Draconian Laws_Rules!
- INQUISITION_detention Centers!
- DO NOT USE: Microsoft Explorer
- Old MICROSOFT Windows GAMES
- ARCHIVES ON VENEZUELA! Why do one on Canada?
- i BELEiVE iN MUSiC – i BELEiVE iN LOVE(Evol-Evil)!
- MOVED TO: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- ESTIMATE 3 Free Reads of my BOOK 1...!
- DONATE or BUY mi BOOK 1
Thursday, May 17, 2012
SpaceX Dragon approaches the ISS on COTS 2 test flight slated for May 19 liftoff and docking on Day 4. Astronauts will grapple it with the robotic arm and berth it at the Earth facing port of the Harmony node. Illustration: NASA /SpaceX
SpaceX says All Systems GO for Historic May 19 Blast Off to ISS
In less than 48 hours, SpaceX is primed to make history and launch the first ever commercial rocket and spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS) early Saturday morning on May 19.
Following today’s Launch Readiness Review (LRR), SpaceX was just given the official “GO” from NASA to proceed with the blastoff of the Falcon 9 at 4:55 a.m. EDT (0855 GMT) from Space Launch Complex-40 on Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. This also marks the first night time liftoff of the Falcon 9 rocket.
...no risky feasible robotic approach of trial SPACE-X module to ISS...!
...I WONDER WHAT ELSE IS NOT REALLY FEASIBLE...!, OR EVEN WORTH IT...! lets add just merely for the fun of it and what they claim to be "progress of science" which is a true desire, the only problem is that commercial companies do things more for the money than the experience...!