- Moved to: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- CONSTITUTION OF CANADA
- RIGHTS and FREEDOMS
- CANADA PRIVACY ACT
- BC MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- ONT. MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- INQUISITION = NON_RIGHTS!
- GENEVA ACT - G3
- The end justifies the "means" = GUILTY!
- Draconian Laws_Rules!
- INQUISITION_detention Centers!
- DO NOT USE: Microsoft Explorer
- Old MICROSOFT Windows GAMES
- ARCHIVES ON VENEZUELA! Why do one on Canada?
- i BELEiVE iN MUSiC – i BELEiVE iN LOVE(Evol-Evil)!
- MOVED TO: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- ESTIMATE 3 Free Reads of my BOOK 1...!
- DONATE or BUY mi BOOK 1
Monday, May 21, 2012
On Victoria Day (Fête de la Reine) - Mon21May2012 - "...many happy 'returns'...!"
Victoria Day (in French: Fête de la Reine) is a federal Canadian public holiday celebrated on the last Monday before May 25, in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday. The date is also, simultaneously, that on which the current reigning Canadian sovereign's official birthday is recognized. It is sometimes informally considered as marking the beginning of the summer season in Canada.
...to Victoria Day ...!, and many "happy returns"...!
...the school board head office of b.c. is over there on victoria island too...!
...the government of b.c. is on the "island" of victoria too...!